Come for the Event, Stay for a Holiday
Raetihi sits at the cross roads of adventures and special places to explore.
So much to do, better plan to stay a little longer!
Food vendors and stalls
The community is supporting the event with food stalls, coffee and produce available for sale at the showgrounds venue.
A range of accommodation options are available in and around Raetihi and the wider southern Ruapehu area.
Raetihi is full of great things to keep your support team occupied while they wait for you to return across the finishline. Check out Raetihi.nz for details on ideas below and more.
- Dinosaur Museum – fabulous for the family
- Waimarino Museum
- Raetihi Arts Trust Museum
- Volcano Vibe - for a bit of crafty shopping along the way.
- Angel Louise – great meals and first-class coffee
- Coach Café - fabulous pies
- Second-hand shops
- Mākōtuku Track
- MYRAETIHI – have your photo taken at our new MYRAETIHI sign
Plan your Raetihi Trip
Raetihi.nz is packed with information on what to see and do, where to stay and everything else you need for your stay. If you need more information on the wider Ruapehu area, then check out VisitRuapehu.com for more