Come for the Event, Stay for a Holiday
Raetihi sits at the cross roads of adventures and special places to explore.
So much to do, better plan to stay a little longer!
- Toilets and showers are available at the Waimarino Showgrounds.
- The off-road trail course has toilets at the Tanupara Woolshed, Waipuna Woolshed and Tūāhu Woolshed.
- The Road Race has toilets at the Pipiriki settlement.
Food vendors and stalls
The community is supporting the event with food stalls, coffee and produce available for sale at the showgrounds venue.
A range of accommodation options are available in and around Raetihi including Snowy Waters Lodge or nearby in Ohakune.
Raetihi is full of great things to keep your support team occupied while they wait for you to return across the finishline. Check out Raetihi.nz for details on ideas below and more.
- Dinosaur Museum – fabulous for the family
- Waimarino Museum
- Raetihi Arts Trust Museum
- Volcano Vibe - for a bit of crafty shopping along the way.
- Angel Louise – great meals and first-class coffee
- Coach Café - fabulous pies
- Second-hand shops
- Mākōtuku Track
- MYRAETIHI – have your photo taken at our new MYRAETIHI sign